The new online content
- The new features provide a better overview and higher speed
- Direct access to all documents through the optimized search function
- Experience-Based Repair (EWC) covers 750,000 use cases and vehicle combinations – created by experienced Bosch authors, validated by workshop professionals
- Switch between normal operation in offline mode and new functions in online mode with just one click
- Targeted user guidance is based on the current user needs and repair context
- In the menu of the new vehicle component navigation all suitable information such as installation position and test instructions can be displayed immediately
- Minimal load times and a faster overview thanks to a clear and simple structure
Access is possible with any existing ESI [tronic] 2.0 license at no extra cost or expense. Immediately after installing the updates, the online features are available – all you need is an Internet connection. All information about the new ESI [tronic] 2.0 Online can also be found in our brochure.
Your access to ESI [tronic] 2.0 Online and the latest updates: the Diagnostics Download Manager
Always up-to-date, comfortable and easy! After a single installation of the Diagnostics Download Manager (DDM) you receive all ESI [tronic] updates automatically. You work as usual and the Diagnostics Download Manager does the rest in the background.
Meeting every challenge: with Bosch Service Trainings
Stay up to date with developments in the field of automotive technology and everyday workshop life. Whether beginner or professional – there is the appropriate training for everyone.