- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding and ECU programming
- Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
- Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
- Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
- Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
The MS908P provides the following functions for most modern vehicles:
- Oil Reset Service
- EPB Service (Electronic Parking Brake)
- BMS (Battery Management System)
- SAS Service (Steering Angle Sensor)
- DPF Service (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- TPMS Service (Tire Pressure Monitor System)
- IMMO Service (Immobilizer)
- Brake Bleed
- WIN DR ROOF
- As an exclusive dealer for Autel in South Africa, they have given us a great software package just for SA.
- Normally, Autel provides 1 year free updates to all their dealers in other countries, but for us on this unit, all our customers will get 2 free updates!
- Thereafter, updates are optional, R15000 for a year licence (get all the latest software including BMW and BENZ flashing software).
- Please be aware of this, as if you buy this machine from anywhere else, you will almost definitely be paying for updates from year 2.
Vehicle Coverage and Function?
This unit will cover nearly all manufactures in the South African market.
Autel MS906BT vs Autel MS908P
To see the differences between all the Autel car diagnostic machines:
- Please read our car diagnostic buying guide
The main difference between the MS906BT (R28 000exVAT) and the MS908P
- The Autel MS908P can perform flashing/reprogramming – newer vehicles have more onboard computers (ECM & TCM) that are programmed with thousands of parameters (control spark, fuel, idle etc).
- Updating this software normally requires the car to be sent to dealers
- Replacing new parts or changing existing parameters on many of the new vehicles requires flash reprogramming
- Autel provides their own server for BMW & BENZ software (free as long as you are active on updates). All other OEM flashing software can be purchased separately and used with the MS908P VCI device.
- J2534 pass-through flashing capabilities (i.e You can use this device with any OEM software subscription you purchase separately)
- Please check out the Flashing / Reprogramming guide